I’m heading off to FinCon tomorrow early in the morning. Austin bound! I’m hoping to meet a lot of great people and hopefully I can take a step forward in blogging and podcasting. I don’t know a lot of specifics on the material we’ll be going over but I’m thinking it’ll be interesting. Stay tuned.
10-day BS Refresh
The Opening NW in the 9/20/2021 column is the closing NW from the 9/10/2021 column. The green numbers represent estimated changes to my net worth in those categories (green numbers in 9/20 column are the changes that I estimated on 9/10). The white “Gain from” rows show how the actual numbers turned out compared to my original estimates, ten days prior. Bitcoin took a step back, and the transition on the seven unit is a tad bumpy at the moment.
- I’ve made some money at my day job
- Finished Follow the Smart Money
- Going to FinCon!
- Got my 10th review on Amazon for 15 Weeks to Pass an Actuarial Exam. Took almost a year but starting to see progress:
Ideas for increasing NW/Learning
- Revisit Tax Liens
- Start analyzing how affiliate programs really work
- Instead of relying solely on Amazon to sell my book I’m thinking to sell the books on my website as well.
- Tell one person per day about The Brothers on Books Podcast
- Rent car out on Turo
- I thank you for reading the post and if you liked it I hope you’ll subscribe to my email list. If you think someone may benefit from its information please pass it along. I want to help people and like interacting with people attacking this goal.
- If there are any topics you’d like me to research and report back on please let me know!
- If you want the excel workbook that I use to help me track just message me at email@example.com. I’m also happy to go through any calculations.
- Make Better Bets: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0893K72LZ?pf_rd_r=34RMC5D4WCM4606VD3PE&pf_rd_p=edaba0ee-c2fe-4124-9f5d-b31d6b1bfbee
- 15 Weeks to Pass an Actuarial Exam: https://www.amazon.com/15-Weeks-Pass-Actuarial-Exam/dp/1734895632/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=jack+allweil&qid=1601417120&sr=8-2