Things are hectic. Last week was tough finishing up the month end reporting stuff and now it’s on to closing some of these real estate deals. This is definitely making life interesting and getting the blood going. I surrendered my 401k today… I should get a sizable check in the mail in a couple of weeks. This is alleviated by my wife having most of her assets in stocks, and in euros nonetheless. Gold actually went up???
10-day BS Refresh
The Opening NW in the 5/10/2021 column is the closing NW from the 4/30/2021 column. The green numbers represent estimated changes to my net worth in those categories (green numbers in 5/10 column are the changes that I estimated on 4/30). The white “Gain from” rows show how the actual numbers turned out compared to my original estimates, ten days prior.
- Found out I passed one of two remaining actuarial modules
- Scheduled inspections for houses under contract
- Met with a banker to try and finance some more real estate and learned about how they look at deals
Ideas for increasing NW/Learning
- Look for promotions for my books. Examples would be doing some book drawings. Looking to possibly link up with a tutoring company.
- Revisit Tax Liens
- Learn about Salesforce
- Start analyzing how affiliate programs really work
- Instead of relying solely on Amazon to sell my book I’m thinking to sell the books on my website as well. Should I just control the book sales in the same corporation as my real estate in Michigan?
- Tell one person per day about The Brothers on Books Podcast
- I thank you for reading the post and if you liked it I hope you’ll subscribe to my email list. If you think someone may benefit from its information please pass it along. I want to help people and like interacting with people attacking this goal.
- If there are any topics you’d like me to research and report back on please let me know!
- If you want the excel workbook that I use to help me track just message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m also happy to go through any calculations.
- Make Better Bets: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0893K72LZ?pf_rd_r=34RMC5D4WCM4606VD3PE&pf_rd_p=edaba0ee-c2fe-4124-9f5d-b31d6b1bfbee
- 15 Weeks to Pass an Actuarial Exam: https://www.amazon.com/15-Weeks-Pass-Actuarial-Exam/dp/1734895632/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=jack+allweil&qid=1601417120&sr=8-2
- Journal: (Tape Name Here)’s Journal for (Tape Year Here): Reflect Towards an Intentional Life: Allweil, Jack: 9781734895643: Amazon.com: Books