So the last ten days have been super intense. After driving around every morning looking at neighborhoods and apartments, viewing places during lunch and on the weekends, and extending four offers I was starting to get a bit tired. Yesterday though I had two separate offers accepted! Although I originally thought I’d only do one I decided to put deposits down on both. I honestly don’t know if I’ll be approved for financing for both but the numbers are such that I’ve committed to withdrawing my 401k’s to make these work. As a wise man once said, “move before you’re ready!” Now with that let’s stay focused and look at these numbers!
10-day BS Refresh
It was another good ten days of property appreciation. My Michigan properties, in particular the Bridgeport property, have gone up so much that I’m going to look into refinancing one/multiple ones to pull cash out to put towards those two properties.
The Opening NW in the 4/30/2021 column is the closing NW from the 4/20/2021 column. The green numbers represent estimated changes to my net worth in those categories (green numbers in 4/30 column are the changes that I estimated on 4/20). The white “Gain from” rows show how the actual numbers turned out compared to my original estimates, ten days prior.
- I redid The Make Better Bets Cover and I think it’s baller. I ran a free E-book promotion and got 39 sales, some of which will hopefully translate into reviews and hopefully I get some reviews out of them:
Ideas for increasing NW/Learning
- Look for promotions for my books. Examples would be doing some book drawings. Looking to possibly link up with a tutoring company.
- Revisit Tax Liens
- Learn about Salesforce
- Start analyzing how affiliate programs really work
- Instead of relying solely on Amazon to sell my book I’m thinking to sell the books on my website as well. Should I just control the book sales in the same corporation as my real estate in Michigan?
- Tell one person per day about The Brothers on Books Podcast
- I thank you for reading the post and if you liked it I hope you’ll subscribe to my email list. If you think someone may benefit from its information please pass it along. I want to help people and like interacting with people attacking this goal.
- If there are any topics you’d like me to research and report back on please let me know!
- If you want the excel workbook that I use to help me track just message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m also happy to go through any calculations.
- Make Better Bets: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0893K72LZ?pf_rd_r=34RMC5D4WCM4606VD3PE&pf_rd_p=edaba0ee-c2fe-4124-9f5d-b31d6b1bfbee
- 15 Weeks to Pass an Actuarial Exam: https://www.amazon.com/15-Weeks-Pass-Actuarial-Exam/dp/1734895632/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=jack+allweil&qid=1601417120&sr=8-2
- Journal: (Tape Name Here)’s Journal for (Tape Year Here): Reflect Towards an Intentional Life: Allweil, Jack: 9781734895643: Amazon.com: Books